Overall Height: ~10"
Overall Length: ~11.5" - this changes when pressing on the pedals
Overall Width (with the pedals next to each other - touching): ~11.5"
Mounting Holes (Distance between the holes): ~4.5" (front to back) x ~3.125" (left to right)
Mounting Hole Size: Mounting holes are large enough for a 1/4-20 or M6 bolt.
These dimensions are not always exact. The mounting holes were drilled manually, so the holes may be slightly off-center. If you use these dimensions as a guide, you should be fine. If you want to drill your own holes to mount the pedals, it's a good idea to use the real holes as a template for marking. This will ensure that the holes you drill are correctly placed.
Mounting Plate Dimensions:
Thickness: 0.750" (3/4")
Heel Rest Dimensions:
Thickness: 0.750" (3/4")
When the heel rest is attached to the mounting plate, the overall width will change. Please keep this in mind when planning to mount this to your rig. The hardware that attaches to two products together will be around 1.5" total additional width.
These pedals are made from solid aluminum, stainless steel, and high quality hardware. We wanted to make sure that these pedals lasted a lifetime! We have also incorporated industrial grade potentiometers and a very sophisticated circuit board produced by Derek Speare. Derek has been building these circuit boards for the sim racing industry for years, and they are extremely reliable, durable, and easy to use.
Below you'll find some technical info about our pedals. Please take the time to read through this page, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Industrial Grade Potentiometers
We use two potentiometers. One for the accelerator, and one for the clutch.
- Resistance (Ohms) : 100K
- Power (Watts) : 0.5, 1/2W
- Tolerance : +/- 10%
- Number of Turns : Single
- Rotation : 295 Degrees
- Adjustment type : Side Adjustment
- Actuator Type : Slotted Shaft
- Actuator Diameter : 0.250" (6.35mm)
- Size - Body : Square - 0.524" x 0.500" Face x 0.441" L (13.30mm x 12.70mm x 11.20mm)
50KG Load Cell
We'll also be using a 50KG load cell for the brake pedal.
- Rated Load : 50KG
- Input Resistance (Ohms) : 405 +/- 6
- Output Resistance (Ohms) : 350 +/- 3
- Use Temp Range (Celsius): -10 ~ +40
- Cable Length : 0.42m
Batches 5 and 6 use Leo Bodnar's BU0836-LC circuit board
- Fully self-contained interface
- Natively supported by Windows 10/ 8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000 32/64 bit and Mac OS X. Also works on Android devices via USB link. - Forget drivers - just plug it in and it's ready to go.
- Unique serial number helps Windows remember each device - Ever unplugged a joystick and had Windows lose calibration settings? This controller retains settings even if plugged in a different USB port or if you use two and swap them over. Also allows you to connect and use more than one at a time.
- Analog inputs filtering - Digital processing removes noise from axes position reports while preserving extremely fast response.
- Powered by USB bus (+5V - 500mA) so no external power supply is needed - You can even light LEDs between the button input and +5V connector to illuminate your panel or switches when input is switched on. See downloads section for diagram.
- Full-speed 12Mb USB connection.
- Compatible with any game that can detect and use generic joysticks - MS Flight Simulator, X-Plane, rFactor, iRacing and other driving Games etc.
- Proudly designed and made in the UK.
Batches 1-4 utilize Derek Speare's load cell circuit board
- 12 bit controller with integrated load cell amplifier: 36 button inputs, 5x12bit analogue axis inputs, one integrated analogue load cell channel with variable gain control
- 12 bit controller - standard: 36 button inputs, 5x12bit analogue axis inputs
- Dimensions: 12 bit controllers measure 60mm x 47mm